DIGITALSTADE’s CODE OF CONDUCT
DigitalStade is a constructive and inclusive technology blog from Africa with the sole aim of bringing techies together.
We at DigitalStade, are committed to helping everyone irrespective of their race or religion to learn tech.
By using DigitalStade, you agree that you will follow this code of conduct:
In short: Be nice. No harassment, trolling, insults, spamming or scraping.
- Harassment: includes sexual language and imagery, deliberate intimidation, stalking, name-calling, unwelcome attention, and any malicious hacking or social engineering. DigitalStade should be a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, national origin, or religion (or lack thereof).
- Trolling: includes posting rebellious comments to provoke an emotional response or disrupt discussions.
- Insults: if you see someone harass, troll, insult or spam anywhere in the DigitalStade community (websites, official forums, e.t.c), notify us in the admin room - preferably with a screen shot of the offense. The moderator team will take any action we view as appropriate, up to and including banning the offender from DigitalStade.
- Spamming: includes posting off-topic messages to disrupt discussions, prompting a product, requesting donations, advertising a job / internship / gig, or flooding discussions with files or text.
- Scraping (Bots): no bots are allowed in any digital property of DigitalStade, without prior written permission from Abram or Dan. Failure to do so, you will be banned forever, and your data be flushed.
You are here to Love. To Respect. To Belong. To be Aware. Do not cross boundaries, it’d hurt us as much as it would for you to see you get banned.
Happy Learning, Techies. We Love You.